- We encourage that you speak your mind and join in on discussions to an almost extreme degree.
- You should have that technological thirst and drive, and want to work at a product company.
- Be passionate about frontend coding
- Appreciates the value of quality and would rather catch bugs than deadlines.
- Want to build and improve the technical platform while using the “cooldown” concept where we set off time for RnD and clean up after each sprint/cycle.
- Beyond salary, we will also offer you:
- Pension from the company.
- Fitness activity reimbursement (Friskvårdsbidrag)
- Great lunch discussions where we solve the bigger social and economical problems of the world and the opportunity to challenge your colleagues on table tennis.
- A hybrid work setup, with 3 “ish” days at our office in Stockholm City where you can enjoy spending time with your colleagues.
- Team events where we strive to deepen the company culture at Krea.
What are we as a business?
Krea helps companies find the best possible financing for their business. Our platform makes it easy to apply, compare and select financing offers from multiple lenders.
We have already helped over 20 000 companies and we are growing rapidly. Now, our aim is to become the largest financing platform in northern Europe and to achieve that goal we need exceptional talents who want to be part of building something exceptional.
What you’ll do
You will be a part of taking Krea’s stable platform to the next level by:
- Mainly contributing with your developer skills, but also with your ability to think creatively.
- Engage in the transparent process of solving technical challenges.
- Contribute to future roadmaps and solving pain points.
- You will take on ownership and responsibility for parts of our frontend code bases and be a part of the innovation and scalability in those areas.
- Taking on ownership for the UI/UX part of the frontend work
Who we think you are
A good fit for this role is someone who is motivated by striving towards a common goal together with your colleagues. Someone who wants to innovate, learn, collaborate and be involved in both the technical journey and the journey of an evolving company. Someone who enjoys the work of finding a good level of abstraction in your technical solutions when it comes to the balance between value and effort.
Qualified applicants will have experience/qualities such as:
- 1+ year of experience with frontend development.
- HTML/CSS: A genuin interest in maintaining excellent quality in the UI/UX space and collaborate with the product owner on design.
- A great communicator and team player.
- You should be an EU citizen or have a Swedish work permit.
- Fluency in English is required (Swedish is a plus)
Our technical philosophy since launch has been to use the most suitable tool for the job. If we already know the tool, great! If we need to learn a new tool, great!
For our frontends we use:
- React Query
For our backends we use:
- Python (Django)
- Machine learning (python)
- Typescript (Ts.ED)
- Kotlin (Spring boot)
For devops, binding it all together:
- Github actions
- Deployment on AWS
And for testing:
- Unit/integration testing in their respective languages
Am I right for this role?
If you think you might not have enough experience for this role, please still reach out to us, because who knows, you might be wrong! And even if you are right, we may have another role for you at Krea.